We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- Information about website visits
We may collect information (via cookies or java script) about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes. We may also use this information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. This information may be recorded by a third party on our behalf.
- Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology (providing you have not opted out of receiving such information);
- provide your contact details (if required) to our vendor partners identifying you as the recipient of the equipment. The main purpose of which, but not limited to, would be for the registering of extended or enhanced warranties (where applicable);
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will however, use SSL encryption technology when payments are made. Please note, that in line with the latest advice from the PCI body for online payments, we will NOT store your card details on our online system. All card data entered by you is automatically passed to a payment gateway merchant and the card issuer for validation.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Policy amendments
- Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.