Please click here for Student Eligibility
Breakthrough image editing in Photoshop Extended
Extended-Deliver eye-catching results with the industry standard in digital imaging. Enjoy creative freedom and precise control when refining and compositing images, applying artistic effects and painting with versatile brush tools.
Creative 3D possibilities in Photoshop Extended
Quickly add depth and create unusual effects using powerful 3D editing tools. Create attention-getting 3D logos and artwork from text and shapes and edit, manipulate and paint directly on 3D models.
Video editing in Photoshop Extended
Edit video to include in your digital publishing projects. Quickly combine clips and stills using transitions, audio and effects such as pan and zoom.
Distinctive vector graphics in Illustrator
Create top-quality vector artwork for any project, from logos to illustrations for advertising, packaging, signage and more. Use precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes to create graphics that get noticed.
World-class websites and applications in Dreamweaver
Design, develop and maintain HTML5/CSS3 websites and applications. Use built-in design templates and work visually or directly in code. Build e-commerce sites without back-end coding via integration with Adobe Business Catalyst.
Professional page layout in InDesign
Lay out, preflight and produce stunning page layouts with intuitive design software that offers precise control over typography and built-in tools for creative effects.
Tablet publications in InDesign
Use InDesign to create media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices. Add interactive elements such as pan and zoom, slide shows, audio and video. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for distribution.
Prepare files for hassle-free production for print layouts by finding errors in InDesign with Live Preflight or by using robust preflight checks and fixes in Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
Adaptive web layouts in Dreamweaver
Use fluid grid layout to define styles and rules for adaptive web layouts that scale and look great on screens of virtually any size. It's now easier to design complex layouts without drowning in code.
*A Digital Publishing Suite account is required to access certain features and services that integrate with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
- 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 9.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display (1280x1024 recommended) with 16-bit colour and 512MB of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for HTML5 media playback and multimedia features
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files