An increasing number of students are arriving at the University equipped with their own computer, giving them greater flexibility with their studies. The University provides access to a scheme which enables you to buy a notebook computer with enhanced warranty via their own cost effective University purchasing agreement.
The National Desktop and Notebook Agreement (NDNA) managed by UCISA on behalf of the Higher Education sector, is available to all UK based HE Students. StudentStore is the Getech hosted portal that provides you with direct access to the products, pricing and enhanced warranty services of the agreement.
Features and Benefits of the Scheme
• A great price on a wide range of high-specification notebooks
• Delivery to home address or collection at the University
• Low-cost options (software, printer, insurance etc.) available
• Arranged under the UCISA National Desktop and Notebook Agreement
• International warranty and enhanced UK service arrangements
To complement your new Notebook there is a full range of other additional options available, including carry cases, printers, insurance and software.
StudentStore will be reporting to the University on the success of the scheme, as well as working in conjunction with the University to improve the service and value to students over time.
For further information, please contact the Student Support Team on (01473) 240470 or email sales@StudentStore.co.uk
(To help us deal with your enquiry efficiently, please clearly state which University you attend).