Please click here for Student Eligibility
Best-of-breed production tools
Use editing, motion graphics, compositing, logging, colour, audio and design tools to accelerate production workflows, inspire creativity and deliver to any screen.
Mercury Playback Engine in Adobe Premiere Pro
Get amazing performance from the 64-bit Adobe Mercury Playback Engine on desktops and laptops, with optional GPU support. Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 adds support for MacBook Pro OpenCL-based GPUs and NVIDIA Maximus dual-GPU configurations.
Native 64-bit operating system support
Power your production workflow with native 64-bit Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop Extended, SpeedGrade, Illustrator and Adobe Media Encoder.
Get even faster editing and effects with GPU-accelerated features in Photoshop Extended, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and SpeedGrade.
Fluid editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
Meet demanding deadlines with a streamlined user interface, dynamic timeline trimming and uninterrupted playback in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, the hub of your post-production workflow.
Sophisticated VFX and motion graphics
Create cinematic visual effects and sophisticated motion graphics using industry-standard After Effects for animation and compositing to gain creative control and unparalleled performance.
Photoshop imaging magic
Retouch images with the new Content-Aware family of technologies. Experience fast performance when working with large files using the new Mercury Graphics Engine.
SpeedGrade for crafting the perfect look
Manipulate light and colour. Broad format support includes raw, HDR and stereoscopic. Apply precise HDR grades to source, or import sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro for more in-depth colour grading.
Logging and ingest in Prelude
Ingest nearly any file-based format and begin logging immediately with searchable temporal markers that flow through post-production, enabling you to work faster and stay organised.
Faster audio editing in Adobe Audition
Get high-performance and intuitive audio editing. Powerful new tools such as automatic audio alignment, real-time clip stretching, pitch and speed control and control surface support help you deliver projects faster.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with 64-bit support; Intel Core i7 processor required for Adobe SpeedGrade
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 10.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for disk cache, preview files and other working files; 10GB recommended
- 1280x900 display with 16-bit colour and 512MB of VRAM; 1680x1050 display required and second professionally calibrated viewing display recommended for Speedgrade
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- 7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended)
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft WDM//MME
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features